This was a nearly 6 lb burrito that Jeremy and Josh ordered. If they finished it they would get a free t-shirt. Well, Josh didn't but Jeremy consumed about 90% of his. And then barfed it all up in the parking lot. So hilarious!
Friday, February 5, 2010
California
This was a nearly 6 lb burrito that Jeremy and Josh ordered. If they finished it they would get a free t-shirt. Well, Josh didn't but Jeremy consumed about 90% of his. And then barfed it all up in the parking lot. So hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It looks like fun! I could totally use a road trip to some place warm like that.
Looks like you guys had a blast. That burrito looks disgusting! I can't believe he ate 90% of that! Oh my!
PS. I just woke up and realized that I didn't set my alarm for the EFY thing this morning. I'm the biggest jerk ever. So sorry.
Cool trip wish we could have come. Good to see Josh hanging out with you all.
Post a Comment