Monday, February 8, 2010

What I Love

It's winter - blah, blah, blah. So, what is getting you through? Here's what's doing the trick for me this year:

LEGGINGS



AN OCCASIONAL TRIP TO NORDSTROM RACKTHESE LITTLE DARLINGS HAVE BEEN SATISFYING MY CRAVINGS



THIS WONDERFUL EXFOLIATOR

AND LUSCIOUS MOISTURIZER

DREAMING ABOUT WHEN THE WEATHER WARMS SO I CAN BREAK THIS OUT


PERUSING THIS MAGAZINE FOR OUTFIT IDEAS

AND GETTING LOT'S OF SLEEP. WHAT ABOUT YOU?

4 comments:

Megan said...

nicole i was just doing some blogstalking and found yours! You have such a fun/cute life.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love this post! I seriously go through things I love in my head all the time! It's the only thing getting me through this winter! Man, it's tough this year. :) Love the cute stuff too!

Jen said...

Love that purse (and dreaming of sunshine and green grass right along with you). Looking forward to catching up this Wednesday.

Laurie Bingham said...

I've had a new found craving for those Lorna Doone cookies too! I just love them. And I sometimes dare to wear leggings...I'm not too brave!