Then Andy sent me this picture!
What happened was he was using a grinder and his face was down really close to where he was working and the grinder kicked back and attacked his nose. It hit an artery and so it was really hard for the emergency room workers to get it to stop bleeding. They had to cauterize the artery and then put 4 stitches in. It looks longer than 4 stitches because the part down on his nostril is just a burn.
I love Andy's nose and I was worried there would be permanent damage, but we're in good shape! Poor guy, he looks tough though, huh?Then, after all of this, he went on a scout camp out and hike. Can you believe him?
4 comments:
Andy looks hott! So rough and tough!
Eeek! Glad he's ok. Does this mean the SLC shopping trip was canceled?
I have been wondering how Andy is feeling!! He looks way better than I had envisioned from your explanation of the event!! Andy is SO Tuff!
Yikes that did some damage.
Post a Comment