Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Our Baby Girl


So, I have always thought these things were creepy looking. But then it's your baby. And then she looks so darn cute. And then you fall in love with her. And look at her profile. Isn't it darling?

Sorry, I'll stop now.

11 comments:

Jen said...

You're allowed to gush. It's a baby. So excited for you both!

Glenda said...

Oh i am so emotional!! She is absolutely adorable!! I love her precious porfile! I love her so much already! Cant wait to hold her! I held paxtons little ultra sound picture up to her and they look alot alike and definately related!! I love you ALL!!!

Parry's said...

I love the profile shots. Amazing. Perfect. Cant' wait:}

Jamie said...

Awwww - congratulations you two! She is lovely!

Maeve said...

Yay! How fun Nicole. You are going to love dressing that little sweet girl. Any name ideas?

BrieAnna said...

She looks sooo cute already i knew she would be but that made it for sure! And mom is right the profile picture looks ALOT like Paxton can't wait to hold her too now can july get here quick!

Alli Willard said...

looks like a perfect baby girl to me!!

Betsy said...

I am so excited for you! I wish you the best... as I am nearing the "not good" weeks - part of my longs to be back in the 2nd trimester where it really was bliss :) Hopefully I'll run into you soon so I can congratulate you in person!

the stahle's said...

Yeah for having a baby girl! They are so much fun. You will love all the accessories and shoes! :) CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! CONGRATS!! That is so exciting! She is going to be a doll! Can't wait to meet her!

brianabingham said...

YEAH!!!!! I am sad I just checked your blog today and you found out a while ago. CONGRATS!! I am also happy you are feeling well. Take care and sleep in tons, you have a good excuse and who knows how long it will be before you ever get to again!!