Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween 2010

The Trumps and their piggy bank:

Yes, that would be Andy with zero facial hair. I have never seen him this way in my life. It's pretty crazy - he looks even more like Macy! We had so much fun at the Halloween party.

Little Miss Macy the piggy bank.

These are our friends, Kyle and Emily. Kyle is Kody Brown from Sister Wives and Emily is a skeleton with the cute baby skeleton in her belly (she is expecting)!

3 comments:

-Kyle and Emily- said...

Good times! Thanks for the invite, that little piggy bank of yours is the cutest ever!!

Glenda said...

So funny! I cant stop laughing at Donald Trump! The facial expression and hand pointing is him all the way! All 3 such so perfect! Macy has no clue what she is in for with future Halloweens to come!

The Andersens said...

Cute costumes! I cant beleive Andy Shaved his beaard! I love it! And you look like a fabulous Mrs. Trump.. Macy is getting so big and so so cute...