Friday, December 10, 2010

I Love This Guy


Today is Andy's birthday. He is so many things...

{strong} MAN

{wonderful} HUSBAND

{loving} FATHER

{kind} BROTHER

{thoughtful} SON

{best} FRIEND

{constant} TEASER

{brilliant} BUSINESSMAN

{amazing} HANDYMAN

{skilled} WELDER

{talented} ARTIST

but most importantly he is...

{all} MINE {forever}

I love you, Andy.

5 comments:

Ken, Julia, Rue, & Atlas too! said...

Happy Birthday Andy!! We hope it's a great day!

-Kyle and Emily- said...

I love you to Andy, I wake up in the night with cold seats thinking of your musk.

Laurie Bingham said...

Happy Birthday Andy! I guess we'll get to see you guys next weekend?!!! I am SURE you had a wonderful day!

~Colby and Laurie

Glenda said...

Love this Post! All the reasons you Love Andy are so true! We love him Too, because he treats our Daughter and Granddaughter with Love and Kindness! Happy Birthday Andy!

JOE BURNS said...

Blue steel and magnum all in the same look. Hawt!