That is the cutest jacket I have ever seen. Do they make them in big girl sizes?:)
I don't know! Thank you Target and Grandma Funderburk.
Aw shucks she is cute!
She is a doll. I did and still do that and yes I am always late everywhere! I am sure not as fashionable as you girls but I still can't resist some shots.
That Little girl has Style! It is written all over her! I cant get enough! SSOOOO ADORABLE!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is the cutest jacket I have ever seen. Do they make them in big girl sizes?:)
I don't know! Thank you Target and Grandma Funderburk.
Aw shucks she is cute!
She is a doll. I did and still do that and yes I am always late everywhere! I am sure not as fashionable as you girls but I still can't resist some shots.
That Little girl has Style! It is written all over her! I cant get enough! SSOOOO ADORABLE!
Post a Comment