For Andy's birthday, I gave him tickets to Le Reve. So, we were off to the Wynn. It was an awesome show on the water involving acrobatics, dancing and amazing stunts.
Us before the show.We picked Macy up and then checked in to our room at the Aria. It was very sleek and fabulous.
This precious centerpiece made my day.
Next we went to the 3-level H&M at Caesar's Palace.
Exploring the Aria
6 comments:
I need need need to go to the 3 story H&M. Gus needs to get some more hip clothes. Those leopard print pants are to die for!! Kyle wants to know if Andy got some to match? Looks like you had lots of fun!!
I am in deep need of a vacaton in the warmth! It looks like you had a great getaway!I Need to check out the new H&M! So fun when people fuss over your baby! She is so adorable! I love the picture of her with the flower on her head,need a copy! Cant wait to see you!
I'm so glad you loved Aria, Cosmopolitan & hte mini-vacay. Loved that baby girl & would take her again ANYTIME!
oh my goodness nicole-i am so stinkin glad amber told me to check your blog today!! i am surprising jordan next week with a spontaneous overnighter to vegas for his 30th birthday. we get to stay at ARIA too, and you just made me so super excited!! glad you guys had a blast. that 3-story H&M made me drool. too bad it's HIS birthday hehe. macy is the most delicious little thing i've ever seen by the way wowo. i LOVE the little green/blue skirt with matching headband!!
Looks amazing! I guess we need to take a trip down there. Its changed a lot in 2 yrs since we were there last. Glad you had a fun getaway!
looks like so much fun. I need to go to H&M with you next time you go!!!
Post a Comment