Welcome, Nicole! I have an iPhone... and as long as I'm not actually using it in phone capacity, I love it. (I am forced to use AT&T because my work pays for it. I only get good reception in very specific areas.) You will L.O.V.E. it.
I love my IPhone in so many ways! I can't fathom my life without it! Plus I never have any connection problems, but I don't live in Cedar City...so I guess that last comment doesn't mean anything to you. I just love all the apps you can download though. Never a dull moment with all the games you can play! :-)
4 comments:
Welcome, Nicole! I have an iPhone... and as long as I'm not actually using it in phone capacity, I love it. (I am forced to use AT&T because my work pays for it. I only get good reception in very specific areas.) You will L.O.V.E. it.
Wow, I didn't know they added it. I'm so glad you are doing a little advertising for them, because Tyson needs a smart phone!!! Thanks!!!
I love my IPhone in so many ways! I can't fathom my life without it! Plus I never have any connection problems, but I don't live in Cedar City...so I guess that last comment doesn't mean anything to you. I just love all the apps you can download though. Never a dull moment with all the games you can play! :-)
boo get a droid, then we can play wordfeued. you know your thinking about it.
Post a Comment