Friday, March 4, 2011

Pitter-Patter

No, the pitter-patter isn't because Macy is walking. She isn't even crawling quite yet. But my heart is going pitter-patter for this designer I discovered at the St. George Parade of Homes: Alice Lane. These are photos from some of their homes I went through in St. George:









Drool, sigh, right?

See more at http://alicelanehome.com/ and http://blog.alicelanehome.com/.

3 comments:

-Kyle and Emily- said...

they just redid a room on a blog I look at everyday. go to nieniedialogues.blogspot.com. The room is adorable!

Ty and Holly said...

They actually orginally just lived down the street from us. The street is called "Alice Lane". Then they moved to Provo and started a business naming it after the stree they lived on. It's a darling street in Farmington and their designs are to die for!

Jen said...

Drool, sigh, indeed! I covet that bathroom floor tile with all my heart. P.s. I am also digging the coffee table. Keep us posted with other fun creations from your uber handy and creative husband. You are one lucky gal!